Thursday 4 October 2012

Pets?



Pets become an important part in the life of many people, because they give company, love, protection even gratitude to them owners.
I consider myself an animal lover, but this is very different than to be a pet lover, because I love animals as living beings,in fact whenever I can I watch every documentary about animals, animal behavior  from Nat Geo or Discovery Channel. This distinction is important because I think that the pet lovers are people who need animals around them, and sometimes they didn’t  think about to cares that pets need. This argument don’t mean I don’t like pets, just  says that to have a pet implies a big responsability. I like pets a lot, specially dogs because I think they are really the human best friends. History learn to us that Dogs and humans always have been together and this friendship will be stay till the end of time.
I can’t have pets in the floor where I live, because is very small and my sister hates dogs, besides a dog can’t to be happy if not have a wide space where it can to dig, and run freely. However in my home town I have a pretty dog called Lucero. Is a poodle very lively and likes wake me up in the morning, bark to the birds in the yard and is the best friend of my little sister Catalina.

3 comments:

Nox said...

Is Lucero the dog of the picture, right? He looks so adorable and cheerful!!!He should be a great dog.

By Eduardo Esteban Andrade Guerra said...

your dog is lovely! and you look so happy whit the dog! you really love her, that's great!

Víctor Méndez said...

Eduardo, your dog, Lucero, seems so much like to you! I agree with all your post, and i think that there is a big difference between love to the animals and the need to stay surrounded of they. In this case, who import? The pet or yourself?