Monday 1 October 2012

Holidays!!


Holidays are my favorite time of the year. Be it in summer, winter, or whatever, it’s always good to rest from the routine, and if you get the chance of doing it with someone you like, even better.

I haven’t gone on many holidays, but they all have a special place in my memory. I believe the best I’ve had were back in 2001, when my family and I and my cousin Marcela went to La Serena for a week because  my sister had won a TV contest and she paid for the holidays with the money of the price, so we were able to do a lot of things, of which I have very nice memories.  We went to the beach, we did a lot of sightseeing (La Recova’s market is beautiful and the food’s delicious), we went to Gabriela Mistral’s hometown, Vicuña, to Coquimbo’s Cruz del Tercer Milenio, to Punta de Lobos island, where we saw a lot of sea lions…And, of course, we ate a lot of papaya!

As you can see, we did many things back then. The best part of it was that we did it together, as a family.

Note: I couldn't upload the pictures because my internet connection was very slow.

No comments: