Tuesday 30 November 2010

My blogging experience

In first place I like to tell us that some time ago, I had a blog where I used to write our my thoughts, or some songs lyrics, vídeos, information that I considered important or just few words wich could be usefull to anyone that read it. Besides, through my blog I made important friends, whom have helped me in many situations, specially when I came to Santiago from Talca and I don't know this big city.
On the other hand the experiencie of to write in english is totally new for me, excepting these words in english that always write between words in spanish when I'm chatting. Honestly this work have been a bit hard to me, but to translate that I have in my mind to english is not a easy task, and I think not always I can express exactly all my thougths by this medium, but this problem I have whith my own lenguaje too.
Want it or not, learning English is very important today in a lot of aspects of the life, for example in the academic field, because you need it to learn about what other people is researching, being communicate with other professionals, etc.
About the course, in the beginning to integrate to the class was very difficult to me, because I study in a place so different, whit very different people too, and almost all of my classmates they knowing each other, after because the majority of them study in the Architecture Faculty and thy have the similar classes and interest.
As a conclusion, I think English in university, or, at least at mine, because is the one I care about, should be re-think with the objective of being more motivating, so students put more motivation on the study of the topic, and finally… we can all really learn the language, considering its important to our professional and maybe even daily future.

No comments: