Thursday 6 September 2012

My last Term Experience

Well, my last term was a very intense experience mainly because this year I started to work with my partners in Students Council of my faculty. This activity demands many time, but it has been a very cool learing experience.

I think one of most important things that I've learned during last term is the importance of to plan my time between all the task that I have to do, my studies and my friends. That was a new skill that I developed in that period, because after that I was a little unorganizated for to do my work as a student.
The Only one big problem that I have to face, was related by my attendance to some classes, but then I learned that is not necessary to go to every class if you study at home.
In spite of I don't had much time for me, during my leisure I played a lot guitar and that is a thing that make me very happy, for the simple reason that I love music.

Finnaly, my last term would to be reduce in a one word: Intense.

1 comment:

Víctor Méndez said...

I think that is amazing that you can be in the Student Council and also passing the subjects. I really do not know how you can organize your life WITH activities that spend so much time. Because of it, Cheer!