Wednesday 24 November 2010

Holydays!!



Well, well To begin this note I want to say that is very difficult to me to choose a only place to go in holydays or to know in my free time, because to travel is the funniest things in tjhe life, in fact I would traveling every time, knowing new people and places, other cultures and all of those things that the people think the anthropologist like.



I would like to be a travel writter or something like that and some company wolud have to pay me for to travel and then write my adventures in new places.



However, I rather the natural places, like mountains, lakes, national parks or whatever related to hiking and going to treking, I really love that places because when I was younger allways went with the socut to visit it, and ther I knwe de beautiful of lakes, rivers, mountains, de starry sky in the night. If I could to choose a place to go every year, I would choose the ConguillĂ­os National Park in the South of Chile, because is a Huge natural reserve whit a Big lake and full of Araucarias and birds. Is the most beautiful landscape that I've seen in my life, and I have to say that in our country there are many places like that.


No comments: