Thursday 15 November 2012

Future Job(?)

Sincerly, I don't like the questions about work things because I'm afraid of my future in general, However in this case I'll make an exception and I will start to dream in order to a perfect job tha I would like to do.

As we know I'm studing social anthropology, i choose this major because i don't like archaeology and his excavations working all day beneath the sun. I like social sciencies like sociology and I believe social anthropology would be a good tool to know so many things about people, social groups and his culture, besides I like to observe and I'm very good in that, I think. In other hand I've been realized some good aspects of my person like responsability, perseverance and resielience, all of those things would help me to confront the hipothetical problems that I'd have in my uncertain future.
When I think in a good job for me I'd like to work in some job related to tourism or national reserves, like CONAF or SERNATUR for the sample reason that I love nature, speccialy forest and rivers. I know this job is not related with the major that I'm studying, but I really would like to get a job very close from a beautiful national park. However I'm not too sure of that, because I think I would going crazy if I'd stayed so long in the Nature life without any relationship with another human beings.
Other aspect would be important is the money that I would earn in the job, though this is a less important aspect but if I want to have a family and support my parents and my little sister in the future, Money becomes very important to think about in the dream job.

1 comment:

Víctor Méndez said...

Mota, don't be afraid about the future and live your present! But I think that tour dream sound so good: you have some principle that can guide you life.
And well, I love the nature too and for this reason I can understand you wish to get a job very close from a beautiful national park.