Wednesday 27 October 2010

My favorite piece of Technology


I like many technological things like computers, internet, and others things, but my favorite piece of technology is my MP3 player. This is a little square when I can put my music, and I can go everywhere listening whatever I want, but music is not the only thing I can put in my mp3, I can to keep many kinds of documents, presentations for the university, pappers, books in PDF format, pictures, videos etcetera. My MP3 player is the most usefull thechnological article because I love music, and I would listening all day, besides it makes me more fun my trips from my apartment to my faculty. I used to use this usefull and little machine every day, but sometimes I forgot to charge them batterty, and other times I forgot to change the music stored inside it and finally get bored of that music. Unfortunately last september in a party in my campus, somebody stole my bag with my mp3 player and my headphones inside. I've got bad luck, but this not too bad because all my friends told me that someday I'll killed my self if I continued listen to music when I ride my bike.

No comments: